Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT:
JALT Task-Based Language Teaching Mini-Conference: Tasks in Practice
Date: Saturday, July 29th, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Lourdes Ortega (Georgetown University); call for poster sessions due June 30th
A mini-conference presented by the TBL SIG, featuring a poster session of practical TBLT lesson ideas and a special workshop by well-known TBLT researcher Lourdes Ortega from Georgetown University. Call for poster presentations due June 30th, 2017 (extended deadline). More details can be found on the TBLT SIG webpage.
Organization: Task Based Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen (free for TBL SIG members and Temple University students/alumni)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Temple University, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: