Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT:
JALT Task-Based Language Teaching Mini-Conference: Tasks in Practice
Date: Saturday, July 29th, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Lourdes Ortega (Georgetown University); call for poster sessions due May 31
A mini-conference presented by the TBL SIG, featuring a poster session of practical TBLT lesson ideas and a special workshop by well-known TBLT researcher Lourdes Ortega from Georgetown University. Call for poster presentations is open now, and closes May 31, 2017. More details can be found on the TBLT SIG webpage.
Organization: Task Based Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen (free for TBL SIG members and Temple University students/alumni)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Temple University, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: