Back To School Ideas
Date: Sunday, March 5th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Open to all
This ETJ-Aichi workshop will help you be ready for going back to school in April! Our focus will be on our favorite beginning of the year activities. We will be sharing ice breakers, class management techniques, phonics activities, games and more! Come prepared with one or two of your favorites. See you there!
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center (NIC), No. 3 Training Room. (第3研修室) (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: