Okayama JALT April Meeting: Advanced Degrees and Continuing Education--Panel Discussion on Local and Distance Programs
Date: Saturday, April 15th, 2017 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Panelists: Jason Lowes, Susan Meiki, Paul Moritoshi, David Townsend, Claire Uchida. Facilitator: Ian Nakamura
Continuing education can lead to improved skills, knowledge, job prospects, and status. However, it is a huge commitment, and their are several options, all with advantages and disadvantages. In this panel discussion, colleagues will overview their various experiences in MOOCs, distance degree programs, and a regional graduate school. Requirements, the curriculum, challenges, rewards, and other aspects will be presented. Participants will also have the opportunity to give their own experiences or ask questions.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Notre Dame Seishin University (NDSU), Logos Hall, Room 7-2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: