Date: Sunday, March 26th, 2017 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: JALT Sendai members - submit a proposal!
Our March meeting will feature short presentations from JALT Sendai members about classroom ideas and activities that work - young learners to adults. We want to hear from you! To participate, email our Publicity mailbox (jaltsenpub at gmail dot com) with the title and a short summary of a 15-20 minute presentation you would like to give.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Sendai Shimin Katsudo Support Centre, Room 5 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: