Back to School 2017: 7th annual Osaka JALT spring mini-conference
Date: Saturday, May 27th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote speaker: Professor Gordon Bateson (Kochi University of Technology); call for participation due April 30
Back to School 2017 is Osaka JALT's 7th annual spring mini-conference which aims to share ideas on a wide range of topics to help everyone in the new school year. With long and short presentations, poster sessions, and plenty of time to socialize (including a dinner party afterwards at a nearby restaurant), there is sure to be something for everyone. This year's Keynote speaker is Professor Gordon Bateson of Kochi University of Technology, who will be speaking about Gamification in the language classroom, and about Moodle.
Call for participation due April 30
Presentations can be in Japanese, English, or any language. We welcome students, teachers, and everyone interested to submit presentation proposals via tinyurl.com/hd2ogep by April 30. Any questions can be directed to us at osakajalt AT yahoo.com. Further details will be posted closer to the date at the Back to School 2017 webpage. Back to School 2017 is co-sponsored by Osaka Jogakuin University's Research Institute of International Collaboration and Coexistence Research on Language Learning.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Venue: Osaka Jogakuin University, main building, near JR and subway Tamatsukuri station (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: