What You Have Always Wanted To Know About Studying In An International Environment: Insights from a German University
Date: Thursday, April 13th, 2017 Time: 4:20 PM - 5:50 PM
Speaker: Suzanne Gundermann
What does it mean to study in a non-native language? What does it mean to study abroad in a new (academic) environment? What if both of these factors are combined? What are helpful tools, tips and tricks for students?
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Venue: University of the Ryukyus Foreign Language Center (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304