The Japan Language Testing Association:
JLTA 2017 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 10th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote speaker: John M. NORRIS (Educational Testing Service)
The 21st Annual Conference of the Japan Language Testing Association will be held on September 9-10, 2017 at the University of Aizu in Fukushima Prefecture. This year's conference will be cosponsored by the JALT TEVAL SIG (Testing and Evaluation Special Interest Group).
- September 9, 2017 (Saturday): Workshop
- September 10, 2017 (Sunday): Keynote speech, symposium, and paper presentations
Please see the JLTA conference page for details.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen (also 1,000 yen for JALT TEVAL SIG members)
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture (map)
Location: Aizu-Wakamatsu City, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: