The Japan Language Testing Association:
JLTA 2017 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 10th, 2017 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Keynote speaker: John M. NORRIS (Educational Testing Service); call for papers due June 11
The 21st Annual Conference of the Japan Language Testing Association will be held on September 9-10, 2017 at the University of Aizu in Fukushima Prefecture. This year's conference will be cosponsored by the JALT TEVAL SIG (Testing and Evaluation Special Interest Group).
- September 9, 2017 (Saturday): Workshop
- September 10, 2017 (Sunday): Keynote speech, symposium, and paper presentations
The Japan Language Testing Association (JLTA) invites presentation proposals for its annual conference. JLTA look forward to receiving your proposals related to the conference theme ("Aligning task-based assessment to curriculum objectives"), and to language testing and assessment in general. Note that each participant can present multiple times, but only once as the first presenter. Please see the JLTA conference page for details.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen (also 1,000 yen for JALT TEVAL SIG members)
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
This event is co-sponsored by: