Teach Spelling Without Really Trying
Date: Sunday, May 21st, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Nic Kapper
Join us on Sunday, May 21st as Nic Kapper shares more of his ideas with us. This time, he will demonstrate how to teach spelling without really trying. Instead of spending valuable class time on directly teaching spelling, Nic will show us how to incorporate spelling into other activities. Your students will learn and retain spelling without explicit instruction. Later, join us for lunch!
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: