All You Ever Wanted to Know About Extensive Reading (ER)
Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ann Mayeda (Konan University), Paul Goldberg (Kwansei Gakuin University), Mark Brierley (Shinshu University), Ann Flanagan (Ritsumeikan Jr/Sr High School)
Join Nara JALT and JALT ER SIG as four speakers discuss their ideas for using extensive reading in various educational contexts. For details, please see the NaraJALT website or go to NaraJALT FaceBook page.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen for one-day members
Venue: Yamato Conference Hall
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: