Children's English Teaching Workshop 2017: Phonics Games and Activities to Engage and Motivate Young Learners
Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kenny King, Eric Kane, Mayuka Habbick, Ian Bosiak
Free entry! A plethora of ideas for teaching young learners. Gain invaluable inspiration and teaching tips to keep students enthralled whilst teaching phonics. A must for all those teaching English to children!
Capacity: 80 Participants. Individual pre-registration required for all participants.
Organization: Maruzen Bookshops
Venue: Nikkei Seminar Room, Maruzen Marunouchi Main Store 3F, 1-6-4 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Maruzen Bookshops
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5288-8881