JALT Hokkaido Annual Conference - Words for Learning
Date: Sunday, October 1st, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speaker: Professor Charles Browne
Teachers are always looking for better ways to teach the most useful words to their students. If you are a teacher and would like to learn about classroom activities that other teachers have found to be successful, or you are a researcher who is interested in word learning and language learning, this is the conference for you! You can view and download the conference program, where you can also pre-register for the conference.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2000 yen
Venue: Hokusei Gakuen University (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: