Aichi University Faculty of International Communication:
Culture and Language Symposium 2017
Date: Friday, July 28th, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for papers due May 24
The Aichi University Faculty of International Communication is now accepting paper abstracts for the Culture and Language Symposium which will be held at Aichi University on Friday, July 28th, 2017. If your research pertains to Cultural Studies, Linguistics, or English Language Education, please consider submitting! More information and instructions on how to submit abstracts can be found at the symposium website. For inquiries, please contact Kevin Michael Lim.
Organization: Aichi University Faculty of International Communication
Venue: Aichi University, Nagoya Campus 4-60-6 Hiraike-cho, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Aichi University Faculty of International Communication
Email QR Code: