1st International Conference on Intercultural Dialogue through the Arts: Community Development, Education and Policy (day 2 of 4)
Date: Friday, September 22nd, 2017 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Featured speakers: TBA. Call for papers due 10th June 2017
This conference is co-organized by NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano in Fukuoka, and the Multicultural Fitness Community , which is based at Saga University, in Japan. It is supported by the Faculty of Art and Regional Design, and the Faculty of Culture and Education at Saga University. It is also supported by Cultnet , which is a group of researchers sharing an interest in "the cultural dimension" of language teaching. The organizers and supporters of Intercultural Dialogue through the Arts: Community Development, Education and Policy, which includes academically-oriented practical arts-based workshops as well as academic presentations, aim to generate wide-ranging forms of intercultural dialogue through which interconnected global and local issues can be explored within the spheres of education, language, culture, and society through the arts. Scholars, educators, practitioners and community stake-holders from different fields will be invited to participate in this event to further promote intercultural exchange, community development, and educational and policy initiatives through the arts. The conference will take place from 21-24 September 2017 in Fukuoka and Saga, Japan.
- Day 1 and 2 will be held at Saga University, to include Cultnet Day (Day 1) and Art Event Day (Day 2).
- Days 3 & 4 will be held at Tiempo in Fukuoka, to include academic presentations and academically-oriented practical art workshops.
For details, please see the conference website.
Organization: Intercultural Dialogue through the Arts Conference (IDA Conference)
Venue: Saga university, 1 Honjo-machi, Saga, 840-8502 map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IDA Conference
Email QR Code: