The 5th BOLT/UFLS-UD Language Education Conference: Innovative Language Teaching
Date: Saturday, December 16th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Peter John Wanner, Xiao Ben Yuan, William Pellowe, Hitome Sakemoto, plus others TBA
The 5th BOLT/UFLS-UD Language Education Conference: Innovative Language Teaching will be held December 16-17, 2017 at the University of Foreign Languages, Danang University, Danang, Vietnam. Speakers include:
- Peter John Wanner ("Use of Forms to Develop Comprehension Levels in the Reading Curriculum")
- Xiao Ben Yuan ("Reinforcement through Student Participation in International Group Discussions")
- William Pellowe ("Active Participation Through Response Cards")
- Hitome Sakemoto ("Global 'Greenglish' Project Using CLIL")
Organization: Balsamo Outreach For Learning And Teaching NPO (BOLT)
Cost: 4,000 yen
Venue: University of Foreign Languages, Danang University, Da Nang, Vietnam
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: