AsiaCALL 2017 (day 3 of 3)
Date: Sunday, November 26th, 2017 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: TBA. Call for papers due July 15
AsiaCALL2017, the 15th International Conference of the Asia Association of Computer-Assisted Language Learning, is seeking proposals for papers/workshops from language researchers and practitioners, CALL enthusiasts, users, researchers and developers of computer technology for teaching and learning on a wide range of themes. Please see the call for papers for details.
Organization: Asia Association of Computer Assisted Language Learning (AsiaCALL)
Venue: Ho Chi Minh City Open University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.