Fukuoka JALT Summer 2017 Beer Garden Party
Date: Saturday, July 15th, 2017 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: All are invited
If it's a rainy day, the event will be cancelled. We will contact you. 15 places have been booked. Reserve your place soon! RSVP: Please contact Miho Tani by July 11 to reserve your place.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: 3,500 yen, two hours tabe/nomihoudai
Venue: Tenjin Sky Beer Terrace - on the roof of DAIMARU in Tenjin, level 17 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: