Four-Skills Integrated Lessons to Promote Learners' Communicative Competence
Date: Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Yoko Takano (Okidoki Eigo School/Nagoya University of Foreign Studies (NUFS))
Want your students to speak more in class? Want a more student-centered classroom? Join us on July 23rd as Yoko Takano of Okidoki Eigo School presents her method for getting students to speak and write more in class. She will teach us how students can be taught to notice grammar first and form second. From there, students will be more confident and able to produce more English in class. Later, join us for lunch at a nearby Chinese restaurant.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center (NIC) 4F Room3
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: