English Language Education Council, Inc.:
Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) and Its Application To Program Planning
Date: Monday, August 28th, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Shinichi Izumi (Sophia University), Yuki Yamano (Utsunomiya University)
This education event introduces CLIL program planning.
Lecture 1: Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL): What, Why, and How?
Lecture 2: Case Study: How we made a CLIL lesson plan on the Chanoyu Experience and Japanese Culture.
Reservation requests will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis until the day of the event, and the ability to accept reservations will depend on the number of remaining seats available.
Organization: English Language Education Council, Inc.
Venue: B1 Floor Confort Yasuda Bldg. 2-9, Kandanisikicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Language Education Council, Inc.
Email QR Code: