Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Cambridge Speaking Examiner training workshop
Date: Saturday, September 2nd, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George (Luna International, JP004)
Professional development day-long session to train experienced and qualified teachers to be become Speaking Examiners (SEs). This workshop will cover the speaking tests for the Key English Test (KET) and Preliminary English Test (PET), the Lower Main Suite of Cambridge English Language Assessment examinations for adults (CEFR levels A2 and B1). The aims of the training session are: to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge English Language Assessment SE, likely problems/issues that may arise and how to manage them effectively; to familiarise trainee examiners with the procedure of the KET and PET Speaking tests; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests; to standardise the assessment of KET and PET candidates: ensuring familiarity with Cambridge English Language Assessment criteria, with standards set by standardisation DVD, and making sure SEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above. Cambridge English Language Assessment Speaking Examiners must have: 3+ years relevant, recent, full time teaching experience; University degree; valid visa; EFL qualification preferred; non-native speakers may apply. For consideration please submit CV to: JIM GEORGE, Cambridge English Language Assessment Team Leader, Luna International JP004, email@example.com, tel/fax 0263-34-4481
Cost: 10,000 yen
Venue: to be confirmed
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: