Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT:
TBLT in Asia 2018
Date: Saturday, June 23rd, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM
Speaker: Plenary speakers Hayo Reinders (Unitec, Auckland, NZ), and Natsuko Shintani (Auckland University); call for papers due March 15, 2018
The 2018 Task-Based Learning and Teaching in Asia Conference will be held June 23-24. The aim of this international event is to enable language educators and researchers from across Asia to share ideas and discuss various aspects relating to the theory and/or practice of Task-based Learning and Teaching in Asia. We also welcome those from further afield with an interest in TBLT. Call for papers are due March 15, 2018. For details, please see the conference page on the TBL SIG website.
Organization: Task Based Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT)
Venue: Ryukoku University, Fukakusa Campus (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: