2017 Tokyo JALT Member Presentations Featuring Jim McKinley
Date: Sunday, October 29th, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Jim McKinley (University of Bath); call for presentations due September 15
Tokyo JALT aims to foster the growth of both Tokyo JALT and our members and this event is our annual effort to do just that. Featuring both presentations by local members and our special guest Jim McKinley (previously a Tokyo JALT president), this is an event not to be missed.
If you would like to apply to present at this event, please see the Tokyo JALT presenter application page by September 15. Note: presentations should be of new research or classroom practices with a basis in research. For more information, please visit the Tokyo JALT presentation guidelines page.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Rikkyo University, Ikkebukuro Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: