Date: Sunday, September 17th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Notice: Due to the typhoon predicted for this Sunday, Sep 17th, ETJ Aichi may be forced to cancel the 10 am - 12 pm Halloween workshop. We will decide whether or not to cancel the workshop on Sunday morning between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. and post the decision on our ETJ-Aichi Facebook page, the LTP Facebook page, and by email to our members. Safety for all is our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Halloween Share, Officers and Attendees, ETJs. Halloween Workshop is always very popular and this year promises to also be as exciting and informative as ever. We will get together to share ideas and materials for Halloween-themed lessons and activities. Bring your activities and curiosity, as attendees will share and discuss how to introduce this fun holiday to Japanese students and give them an opportunity to learn English while enjoying one of our most playful holidays.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: