Cambridge University Press:
Cambridge Day 2017: Workshop for JHS and HS Teachers
Date: Sunday, November 5th, 2017 Time: 12:30 PM - 4:40 PM
Speaker: Tomoe Aoyama (Cambridge English Assessments), Charles Browne (Meiji Gakuen U), Curtis Kelly (Kansai U), Steven Gershon (Oberlin U), Kingo Shiratori (Hokusei Gakuen U), Hiroyuki Tsukamoto (ex-Fuji HS)
Providing JHS (junior high school) and HS (high school) teachers the opportunity to learn about how to teach communicative English more effectively in classrooms using Cambridge University Press materials.
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: TKP Shinagawa Conference Center, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272