The 28th Annual JALT Gunma Summer Workshop in Ikaho
Date: Saturday, September 9th, 2017 Time: 12:30 PM - 12:35 PM
Speaker: Yasushi Sekiya, Antonija Cavcic, Hideto D. Harashim, Daniel Hooper, Yoshimi Ochiai
The 28th Annual JALT Gunma Summer Workshop will be held September 9-10 in Ikaho. The theme of this event is "Pronunciation for Japanese Learners of English." The speakers are:
- Dr. Yasushi Sekiya (Kanda University of International Studies)
- Antonija Cavcic (Asia University)
- Hideto D. Harashima (Maebashi Institute of Technology)
- Daniel Hooper (English Language Institute at Kanda University of International Studies)
- Yoshimi Ochiai (Gunma Prefectural Oizumi High School)
The fee for the workshop, meals, & shared lodging is 10,000 yen; workshop only is 6,000 yen. Arrangements can be made for families, couples, etc., so please inquire during registration. Please see the Gunma JALT website for details.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: 10,000 yen (includes meals and lodging); 6,000 yen (workshop only)
Venue: Gunma University Ikaho Seminar House, 14-1 Ikahomachi, Ikaho Shibukawa-shi, Gunma-ken 377-0102, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: