Thailand TESOL 2018 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Saturday, January 27th, 2018 Time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due September 30
ThaiTESOL 2018 will be held January 26-27, 2018 at the The Empress Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. The theme of the conference is Digital Literacy in English Language Learning and Teaching. Not only do we wish to explore ELT in Thailand, but also in Asia and across the globe in the age of 21st-century literacies. Our goal is to stage a forum for in-depth discussions, a day of inquiry and critical engagement that will promote effective classroom practices for the benefit of English language learners as well as to provide opportunities for English language teaching professionals to exchange their teaching experiences, and innovative teaching approaches and techniques.
Call for papers due Sept 30
The call for proposals will be open until September 30, 2017. Please see the conference call for proposals page for details.
Organization: Thailand TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) (ThaiTESOL)
Cost: ThaiTESOL Members: 150 USD
Non-members: 170 USD
Venue: The Empress Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand (site)
Location: Chiang Mai City, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: