Date: Saturday, October 28th, 2017 Time: 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Call for proposals due October 15th (extended deadline)
All foreign language teachers are welcome to propose a presentation or training workshop for the annual CALL-Plus Workshop. The program in 2017 is held by the Sapporo Gakuin University English Education Study Group (all JACET-Hokkaido, JALT-Hokkaido and other teachers are welcome). Topics are typically focused on the practical aspects of foreign language learning with technology, and "plus" means that other aspects of teaching and learning (i.e., not only technology-related themes) too are an important part of foreign language education.
Call for proposals due October 15th
Please see the proposal form for details.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen for refreshments and materials.
Venue: Sapporo Gakuin University map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: