Hiroshima JALT 2017 Conference
Date: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: To be announced
Hiroshima JALT invites you to submit a proposal to make a presentation at our 2017 Conference & Book Fair. The deadline for proposals is September 30, 2017. Proposals related to teaching language to children, young adults, and adults are preferred. Please be aware that all presentations at this conference should be 30 minutes in length. Presentation timing is at the discretion of the presenter, but should include at least 5 minutes for Q & A.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2000 yen (Early-bird: 1800 yen); Students and ALTs: 1200 yen (Early-bird: 1000 yen)
Venue: Hiroshima YMCA (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: