The 6th Annual OLE SIG Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Saturday, September 16th, 2017 Time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to welcome everybody to OLE 6 Hiroshima: The Past, Present and Future of Second Foreign Languages in Japan. We are delighted to host this conference in Hiroshima, and to make it completely free for everybody. We hope that this will make it possible for part-time teachers and graduate students living in the Hiroshima area to take advantage of this great opportunity not only for giving presentations but also for listening to other colleagues' research results, and for networking. Speakers include:
- Yumiko Akagi (Hiroshima University)
- Carlos Budding (Akita International University)
- Miguel Campos Tejero (Tohoku University)
- Donald Cherry (Hiroshima International University)
- Eric Fortin (St. Mary's College)
- Tran Tr?ng Giang (Kanda University of International Studies)
- Margit Krause-Ono (Muroran Institute of Technology)
- Ryoma Matsumoto (Hiroshima University)
- Noriyuki Nishiyama (Kyoto University)
- Rudolf Reinelt (Ehime University)
- Maria Gabriela Schmidt (University of Tsukuba)
- Monika Szirmai (Hiroshima International University)
- Julia Tanabe (University of Pecs, Hungary)
The Hiroshima Campus of Hiroshima International University is conveniently located for the conference, and is fully equipped for such an event. The record number of workshops and presentations scheduled for the two days of the conference attests to the importance of celebrating the 20 years of OLE. Thank you for participating in this event. We hope that you will enjoy the conference, and your stay in Hiroshima City.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Venue: Hiroshima Campus of Hiroshima International University 730-0016 Hiroshima, Naka-ku, Nobori-cho, 1-5 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: