English Language Teaching through Japanese Eyes
Date: Sunday, October 1st, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Hideyuki Kashimoto (Shijonawate High School), Michi Yonezaki (Konan Womens University), Tetsuro Nishiyama (Todaijigakuen Junior and Senior High School)
This Nara JALT event features Japanese speakers specializing in English language teaching. Three Japanese presenters in various teaching contexts with different career backgrounds will share their practical teaching activities and ideas, and their current teaching projects. The audience will have the opportunity to ask any questions or seek teaching advice on completion of all the three presentations.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Venue: Yamato Conference Hall, Nara City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: