Language Teaching Professionals:
The Kansai Phonics Seminar
Date: Sunday, October 1st, 2017 Time: 9:50 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Scott Crowe, Simon Moran, Amy Long, Jeff hodsdon, David Paul
Everything you need for teaching phonics. Five great presentations by leading specialists. Attendees will receive an Attendance Certificate. Phonics materials will be provided. Full information at ltprofessionals.com/kansai-phonics-seminar
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 1,000 yen (ETJ members)
Non-members: 2,000 yen (non-members)
Venue: Apia Hall, Takarazuka (5th floor) (near Sakasegawa Station, Hankyu Line) 2-1, 1 Chome, City Life Sakasegawa, Takarazuka, Hyogo (directions)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: