Oxford University Press:
Oxford Phonics Workshop 2
Date: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kaj Schwermer (Co-author, Oxford Phonics World), Kevin Churchley (Shumei High School)
Join Oxford Phonics World co-author Kaj Schwermer, and master storyteller Kevin Churchley for a full day of informative, in-depth workshops packed with useful, creative ideas you can use in your own classes right away! We will be hosting the second workshop in Tokyo. All teachers interested in phonics will enjoy this workshop, whether you attended the first workshop in September or not! Those participants that attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance. Please see the Oxford Phonics Workshop webpage for details.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 10,000 yen
Venue: Mita NN Hall (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357