Peace as a Global Language Conference:
Peace as a Global Language Conference: Bridges to Peace: Culture, Commerce, and Communication
Date: Saturday, November 11th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for papers due October 31st
Peace as a Global Language is an interdisciplinary, international gathering on the scenic campus of Kobe Gakuin University that overlooks the Kobe waterfront. Featured presenters include diplomats, business and development experts, academics, students, and community activists. We are accepting proposals for presentations and posters on a variety of topics related to the conference themes (Culture, Commerce, & Communication). Please see the PGL Call for Papers webpage for details.
Organization: Peace as a Global Language Conference
Cost: PGL Conference Members: 5000 for presenters (500 yen for students)
Non-members: 3000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Kobe Gakuin Univ. Port Island Campus 650-8586 (6-min walk Minatojima Station of the Port Liner train)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Peace as a Global Language Conference
Email QR Code: