Non-verbal Communication for Language Teachers
Date: Saturday, October 12th, 2002 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Stephen M. Ryan
Do you enjoy laughing? Do you enjoy good dry British humor that can make you laugh so hard that you are almost crying? If you do, then we are happy to say that Stephen Ryan from Osaka will be doing a presentation on non-verbal communication. Not only is he funny, but his presentations are filled with practical ideas for helping students realize the importance of non-verbal communication.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, room 31
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: