englishbooks.jp Education Day for ELT Teachers Autumn 2017 in Nagoya
Date: Sunday, November 5th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: several speakers
englishbooks.jp is happy to invite you to a day of practical presentations by authors and publishers. Speakers include:
- Steven E. Quasha (Akebono Press)
- Tim Lennane (Akebono Press)
- Paul Goldberg (Xlearning Systems)
- Leon Butchers (AGO)
- Lesley Ito (Atama-ii Books)
- Ian Bosiak (e-future)
- Hans Janssen (Thinking World)
- Eric Kane (ELF Learning)
- Kenny King (Maple Leaf Publishing)
- Mark Kulek (MSC Press)
Entry is free! Come to talk with, learn from and share ideas with some of Japan's favourite authors of English learners' textbooks! Gain teaching tips, valuable inspiration, and have a look through the presenters educational materials designed to motivate learners of all ages! A must for all those teaching English as a foreign language!
Reserve in advance to get a mini gift pack! You are welcome to our event without registering. If you register for this event, you will have a special registration desk at the event where you can pick up an event bag with a pen, clear folder and a post-it booklet courtesy of publishers. Doors open: 10:00 First presentation: 10:30.
Venue: No Borders International School, Daiichi Sky Biru 4F, 3 Chome 17-21 Aoi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0985-41-6611