Temple University Japan:
The 20th Annual Temple University Japan Campus Applied Linguistics Colloquium (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, February 4th, 2018 Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for proposals due December 6th
We are pleased to announce the 20th Annual Temple University Applied Linguistics Colloquium (Feb 3-4, 2018). Please join us for an exploration of current research into second language acquisition and pedagogy. The primary goal of this event is to provide a venue for both new and experienced researchers to present their work in a supportive atmosphere. The second goal of the event is for researchers to be able to discuss research-related issues with one another in order to learn more about conducting high-quality educational research. Research in any area of foreign language teaching and learning (whether it be English or other languages) and second language acquisition is welcome. We hope to have presentations covering a broad range of topics and research approaches.
Call for proposals due December 6th
Please see the TUJ Applied Linguistics Colloquium page for full details.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Cost: 1500 yen
Venue: Temple University, Japan Campus Osaka Center Osaka Ekimae Building 3, 21F, 1-1-3-2100 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0001 Tel: 06-6343-0005
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800