Lakeland University Japan:
The 5th Annual Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland University Japan
Date: Saturday, June 9th, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due Dec 15
Sharing Research, Expanding Innovation. As educators, we understand that teaching extends far beyond everyday classroom activity. Yet, we might not often think critically about how our extracurricular lives influence our approaches to pedagogy. How do our (often highly specialized) research subjects and methodologies inform our broader curricular decisions? How do our personal experiences shape our teaching methods and approaches? Moreover, how do instructors and departments utilize research to focus their efforts to meet the challenges of global education?
Please join us on June 9th, 2018 for a day of diverse discussion on education with a global perspective in Japan and around the world. We invite papers on topics relevant to all aspects of global higher education, including global competency, education policy, research practices, foreign language education, classroom diversity, cross-cultural communication, international student advising, foreign student recruiting, study abroad, area studies, sustainability, peace studies, labor studies, community building, environmental education, or related issues. See our website for details: conference.luj.tokyo
Organization: Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland University Japan (Lakeland University Japan)
Cost: 3500 yen pre-registration
Venue: Lakeland University Japan, 5-7-12 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Lakeland University Japan
Email QR Code: