Japan Intercultural Institute:
Resistance is Normal: Barriers to Motivation and the Psychology of Learning
Date: Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Joseph Shaules (Juntendo University), Gabriela Schmidt (University of Tsukuba), Rob Fritz (Nagasaki University), Sumiko Miyafusa (Showa Women's University)
Join JII for a half-day workshop on the motivation and the psychology of language learning. We will be discussing JII’s current research project (sponsored by the Ministry of Education) into psychological resistance towards language and culture learning. Participants will learn state-of-the-art approaches to understanding motivation, share their approaches to engaging students, participate in an ongoing research project, and network with other dedicated educators. For more info and sign up, please see the event website.
Organization: Japan Intercultural Institute
Venue: Juntendo University, Ochanomizu Campus (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Intercultural Institute
Email QR Code: