University of Tsukuba:
Active Learning and Oral Communication 1st CEGLOC Conference, in collaboration with the 15th Annual Autumn Workshop
Date: Saturday, December 9th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Bruno Vannieu (Kobe U), Michael Stout (U of Tsukuba), Roxana Sandu and Javier Salazar (U of Tsukuba), Yuichi Ono (U of Tsukuba), Peter Hourdequin (Tokoha U), Bruno Jactat (U of Tsukuba) and others
The conference is in cooperatin with the Autumn Workshop and JALT Ibaraki Chapter as a gathering aimed at sharing practical solutions or classroom research on common challenges we face in teaching oral communication to Japanese students. The focus is this time on active learning approaches. The main goal is to provide a forum for teachers to share insights, best practices, and research that can enhance how speaking skills are taught in this country. For more information and sign up: www.en.almalang.com.
Organization: University of Tsukuba's Special Research Project on Dynamic Brain Functions and Amenity for the Mind (University of Tsukuba)
Venue: University of Tsukuba, Center of Education for Global Communication (CEGLOC)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact University of Tsukuba
Email QR Code: