SUTLF 2018: English Beyond the Classroom
Date: Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Satoko Kato (Kanda University of Foreign Languages), Randall W. Bollig (Family and Friends Project)
For the 4th annual Sojo University Teaching and Learning Forum, we turn our gaze outward beyond the physical walls of the English classroom and into the world, where one's ability to communicate means much more than a grade. Our theme aims to highlight the many arenas, personnel, and opportunities available to language users, regardless of ability or goals.
Call for Presentations due December 22nd:
Presentations, posters, and workshops that address the following topics/themes are welcome for submission: pedagogical extensions of classwork, study abroad & foreign exchange programs, intercultural communication, English in the community, self-access / lifelong learning, and professional development. Find out more at nankyujalt.org/sutlf/sutlf-2018.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 1500 yen
Venue: Sojo University Active Commons Building
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: