Trends in Language Teaching Conference 2017 - Day 2
Date: Sunday, December 17th, 2017 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Tomoko Yashima (Kansai University), Rab Paterson (Toyo University)
We will feature Kansai University's distinguished professor Tomoko Yashima as a keynote speaker. Apple Distinguished Educator and Japan's leading Google Educator, Rab Paterson of Toyo University is also a keynote speaker. The conference will also feature poster presentations--over 20 in total. There will be a post-conference publication published in OTB Forum.
Poster session proposals will be accepted until Monday, December 11th:
The length of the poster sessions will be based on the number of participants, although it will likely be 60 minutes. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (Presenters 1000 Yen)
Non-members: free (Presenters 5000 Yen)
Venue: Okinawa Christian University (Shalom Hall)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304