CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL2018: The 25th Anniversary Conference of the JALT CALL SIG (Theme: New Directions in Educational Technology)
Date: Friday, June 8th, 2018 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Plenary Kazunori Nozawa, Ritsumeikan University; keynote Agnieszka (Aga) Palalas, Athabasca University; call for papers due February 14 (extended deadline)
This is a three-day event for educators and researchers in digital technology and language learning. The event starts with workshops in the evening on Friday, June 8 (6-9pm) and is followed by the main conference on the following two days. We hope you will join us.
- Plenary Speaker: Kazunori Nozawa, JALTCALL co-founder, Professor Emeritus, Ritsumeikan University, Japan
- Keynote Speaker: Agnieszka (Aga) Palalas, President of IAmLearn & IABL, Assistant Professor, Athabasca University, Canada
- Call for presentations due
January 31February 14, 2018 (extended deadline>.
See the JALT CALL SIG conference site for more information: conference2018.jaltcall.org.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: TBA on the JALTCALL site
Venue: Meijo University, Dome-Mae Campus, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: