West Tokyo JALT:
Presentation Proposal Writing Workshop
Date: Saturday, January 13th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Croker (Nanzan University)
The 2018 JALT National Conference will be held in late November in Shizuoka. This workshop will help you prepare your proposal for the conference. The proposal process, the different types of presentations, the evaluation criteria, and ways to write strong proposals are explained, looking at examples of previous successful and unsuccessful submissions. You will have a chance to talk through your proposal ideas with other participants, and to draft a proposal and have feedback from other participants. Please bring your proposal ideas!
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tamadaira no Mori Fureaikan (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: