(1) Foster Independent Academic Learning with Google Search; (2) Tech Tools for Formative Assessment
Date: Sunday, January 14th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Nate Gildart; (2) Alexander (Dean) Hester
Let's get revved up for the new year with two great workshops in January.
- Our first workshop features Nate Gildart as he teaches us how to use Google more effectively. Nate will teach us skills to get better information through better searching techniques.
- For our second workshop, Alexander "Dean" Hester will present how to use free software to collect feedback and gauge student understanding of lesson objectives.
For more information, be sure to check out the slides beforehand at goo.gl/Rbfbzk. And, of course, bring all your great questions!
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: