OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2018 - Motivate, Encourage and Empower: Smart approaches to help students grow as learners
Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Setsuko Toyama, Kevin Churchley, Ritsuko Nakata, Naoko Ashikawa
Come and join Oxford at this years Oxford Teaching Workshop series! This interactive and informative event will feature lively and hands-on workshops for teachers of young learners and will stop at ten cities throughout Japan. Pick up techniques and ideas from a varied line-up of experienced teachers and teacher-trainers and get some ideas to use in your own classes.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Radio Japan Create, 3F Sankyo Yokohama Bldg. 5-85 Chojamachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357