OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2018 - Motivate, Encourage and Empower: Smart approaches to help students grow as learners
Date: Sunday, March 11th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Daryl Haywood, Rob Peacock, Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina, Yuko Suzuki
Come and join Oxford at this years Oxford Teaching Workshop series! This interactive and informative event will feature lively and hands-on workshops for teachers of young learners and will stop at ten cities throughout Japan. Pick up techniques and ideas from a varied line-up of experienced teachers and teacher-trainers and get some ideas to use in your own classes.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: TKP Garden City Hakata Annex, Hotel Sunline 2F, 4-11-18 Hakata ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454