Date: Sunday, January 28th, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: JALT Sendai members
Local JALT Sendai members who attended the JALT International Conference in Tsukuba will offer summaries/reflections on what they learned (or presented) at the conference. This is a great chance to learn about new research, pick up on innovations in ELT and hear about other highlights of this excellent conference.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Talk Net Hall Sendai (formerly Sendai Shimin Kaikan), 4-1 Sakuragaokakoen, Aoba Ward, Sendai (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: