Language Teaching Professionals:
TESOL Certificate Program: Getting your students to speak out
Date: Sunday, January 28th, 2018 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Lori Ligon
As an English teacher, one thing that we all struggle with is getting our students to speak. Teachers will look at some techniques to get students start talking.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: ETJ: 3,000 yen
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: just by Kyoto station: Kibou No Ie Multicultural Center network Salon, 31, Higashi Iwamoto-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: