Japan Association for Nursing English Teaching:
First Annual JANET Nursing English Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due April 30
As part of our mission to provide a forum for improving the quality of teaching, learning and research in the field of nursing English education in Japan, the Japan Association for Nursing English Teaching (JANET) organizes an annual conference in June. This conference is another method by which JANET aims to encourage collaboration between English teachers and nursing professionals, and support teachers to better serve the needs of the Japanese nursing community. Find out more about JANET at janetorg.com or visit our conference website.
Organization: Japan Association for Nursing English Teaching
Cost: JANET Members: 4,000 (early-bird) 5,000 (onsite)
Non-members: 6,000 (onsite, membership is free)
Venue: Chiiki Koryu Plaza, Aossa, Fukui City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Association for Nursing English Teaching
Email QR Code: