englishbooks.jp Education Day for ELT Teachers Winter 2018 in Fukuoka
Date: Sunday, January 28th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
Description: englishbooks.jp is happy to invite you to a day of practical presentations by authors and publishers. Speakers include
- Deborah Grow (English Garden/Kimbo)
- Eric Kane (ELF Learning)
- Kenny King (Maple Leaf Learning)
- Paul Cave (Paul's English School)
- Mark Kulek (MSC Press)
- James Hara (ABC Pop Phonics)
- Leon Butchers (AGO)
- Malcolm Harding (West Japan Cambridge Centre)
- Paul Shimizu (Intercom Press)
- Stephen Hampshire (Perceptia Press)
- Fiona Wall Minami (Perceptia Press)
- Hiroko Sekiguchi (englishbooks.jp)
- Ian Bosiak (e-future)
Entry is free! Come to talk with, learn from and share ideas with some of Japan's favourite authors of English learners' textbooks! Gain teaching tips, valuable inspiration, and have a look through the presenters educational materials designed to motivate learners of all ages! A must for all those teaching English as a foreign language! Reserve in advance to get a mini gift pack! You are welcome to our event without registering. If you register for this event, you will have a special registration desk at the event where you can pick up an event bag with a pen, clear folder and a post-it booklet courtesy of publishers. Doors open: 10:00 First presentation at 10:30. For more information, please see the event webpage.
Venue: 7 Chome-10-38 Torikai, Jonan-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka-ken, Nakamura Gakuen Girls High School (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0985-41-6611