Cambridge University Press:
Grammar in Use Event (Cambridge University Press x DMM Eikaiwa)
Date: Sunday, February 4th, 2018 Time: 9:45 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Raymond Murphy (Author of Grammar in Use), Jun Saito (CEO and President, J Prep), Toshiyuki Takahashi (Editor-in-Chief, The Japan times ST), Testuya Ueda (Grammar in Use blogger)
To celebrate the visit of the global best-selling author of Grammar in Use, Raymond Murphy, we will be holding an event for users and fans of the Grammar in Use series! Along with Raymond Murphy, the event will include presentations and workshops by guest speakers, Jun Saito (CEO and President, J Prep), Toshiyuki Takahashi (Editor-in-Chief, The Japan Times ST) and Tetsuya Ueda (Grammar in Use blogger). Attendance limited to 150 people only on a first come, first serve basis. To serve your place, please apply here.
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower 24F, 3-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272